Here is a recipe from my friends The Grape Hunters. Healthy, easy and of course we enjoyed it with plenty of 100% natural wine from their own land grown
- Cut the sweet patatoes like french fries
- Put in the oven on 200 celcius with olive oil, peper, pepper salt and a lot of garlic! For like 30 minutes
- Finish with some goat cheese
For the Dorada
- Fill the Dorada with lemon, salt, thyme and sprinkle with olive oil
- In the oven on 175 degrees celcius for about 25 minutes (depends on the size ofcourse)
A very healthy, colourful and extremely taste full meal, prepared in about 10 minutes!