This is delicious and well worth the effort! Make sure the seafood is very fresh.
1. 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. 500 grams of shrimps
3. scallops as much if you want, you can also use mussels
4. A table spoon butter
5. 2 tablespoons of flower
6. 2 cups chicken broth
7. 3 shopped shallots
8. some carrots or other veggies you like to go with fish (maybe spinach or peas)
9.1 cup of white wine
10. 150 grams of crabmeat
11. 2 cups shredded provologne cheese
12. 1 cup grated parmesan Cheese
13. fresh herbs (dille, parsley or what you like)
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Lightly butter and a baking dishe
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Saute shrimp and scallops until firm, about 5 minutes.
In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add chicken broth and raise heat to high. Stir until thickened. Mix in shallots, mushrooms and wine. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
Arrange shrimp, scallops and crab in the bottom of prepared dish and our sauce over seafood and cover with cheese